Vastu For South West Direction
The ruling planet of this corner is Rahu and since Rahu governs luck, finance, health and stability, hence any vastu dosh (defect) in this – very important – South West part of home leads to troubles and problems in one – or all – of the above mentioned aspects of life.
South West Vastu Doshas – The Problems That They Cause
- Financial Issues: Loss in business, unexpected and unwanted expenses, blocking of money. Inability to pay a loan and its repercussions.
- Health Issues: Accidents – major and minor, mostly leading to injury in legs. These accidents may lead to fracture, paralysis or even amputation. Kidney related medical troubles.
- Social Reputation: The relationship between husband and wife becomes sour with frequent quarrels, mistrust and disharmony between them. Husband or wife may start to cheat other. Children of the family get involved in bad habits and make bad friends. This all leads to maligning social reputation of the family.
South West Vastu Dosh List & Their Remedies
- Toilet in South West - Place Vastu Pyramid on the outside toilet wall in the South-West corner. Make sure to keep the door of the toilet closed at all time.
- Kitchen in South West - Place the gas stove in the South East part of the kitchen.In the South East room (the actual place of kitchen) keep a stool and cook something daily, such as, boil rice, make tea etc. This will create an auxiliary kitchen at correct location.Paint kitchen with yellow color.Make sure to use minimum water within kitchen. Try to wash utensils etc. outside kitchen. If you can, raise the level of kitchen flooring. This will make sure that kitchen is at a higher elevation than neighboring rooms.
- Cut in South West direction - Install Vastu Pyramids in all directions i.e. North, East, South,West.
- Extension in South West - Bury a big lead pyramid at South-West direction.
- Home entrance or main door in South West - Placing a Vastu Swastik on both sides and top of main door of home from outside. Install a Siddha Rahu Yantra near the main door.Place Vastu Pyramids: one each on left and right side and one on top of entrance door. Place a Panch Mukhi Hanuman Ji in standing position with gada in left hand (as if ready for a war) on the top of the main door.
- Bore well or underground water tank in South West - Paint red color on top of the water tank. Remember this is just a temporary fix and you must shift underground water tank or bore well to correct vastu location. Install a Rahu Yantra . Place a Panch Mukhi Hanuman JI in standing position with gada in left hand (as if ready for a war) facing that bore well or underground water tank.