Vastu For South East Direction
South East direction, in vastu shastra, is considered the direction of “Fire” element. Now, since this is the place of fire element hence it controls or rules the fire or zest of human beings for good earning, health (especially for women), physical power and relationships (love and marriage both). Furthermore, any vastu dosh (defect) in South East direction leads to financial, health related (mainly for women) and marital problems. Also, being the direction of fire element, this corner of a home or apartment is best suited to make a kitchen.
South East Vatsu Defects – Here’s the List of Problems
- Health Related Issues: Heart diseases,mental depression, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. Likelihoods of major fire accident.
- Financial Troubles: Losses in business and loss of personal money by various means. Difficulties in finding a good job, efforts in job go unrecognized.
- Social Issues: Misunderstanding between wife and husband (leading even to divorce), constant frustration and quarrels in family, extramarital affair, court cases, legal issues and police cases. Difficulties in finding a suitable match and other unexpected marriage related issues.
South East Vastu Defects List & Their Remedies
- Toilet in South East - Place Vastu Pyramid on South and East outside walls of toilet.Keep the door of toilet closed at all times.Avoid using the toilet and bathroom.
- Bedroom in South East - Move your bed towards South West corner of room. Just keep it few inches away from corner and walls.Sleep with your head in South and feet towards North.Install Venus yantra in the bed room. However, the best remedy is to move the bedroom from this portion of home.
- Cut in South East - Place four Vastu Pyramids, one each in North, South, East and West of home.
- Slope Towards South - Increase height of floor so that the floor slopes toward North and not to South.
- Main door or Entrance in South East - Place 3 Vastu Pyramids one each on either side and one at top center of main door.You can also place Om Swastik on both sides of home entrance.